Poster Project




This project was definitely one of my favorite to do. The night I thought about this project, I struggled with my hair and did not know what to do with it. That was when the idea came upon to use my hair as an advantage for this project. I played on the ground on a white sheet and had my hair brushed upward to take this picture. My roommate took the pictures above me as I was excited to start this project. The phrase that I mention in this poster came to my mind when I was overthinking about something that I could not control, and I needed to just let go of it. So I compared this to the feeling of letting down your hair after having it tied up all day. I guess you can describe this feeling of taking off masks after wearing them for so long. 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Project 2

Introduction Post