Calligram







Dear Esteylen,

    As your reading this 20 years from now, I would like you to remember the good and bad times of your freshman year at college because they are all important moments of your life that maybe you have forgotten some of those memories, but I am here to remind you that those moments you shared with your best friends made you the happiest and the difficult times you had made you the strongest. I hope that you are doing what you love right now and on your way to achieving your dream of doing what you love, even though right now I don't know what that is exactly. I honestly don't know exactly what I want to do yet because I keep changing my mind between International relations, or communications, or something in medicine. Right now when I think about my future, I hope that I will someday travel the world and change people’s lives for the better, and I really wanna help those who need it the most, which is why I decided to become an EMT this year! That is something that I am really proud of and I hope that you eventually become something more than an EMT.

Much love,                     

   Esteylen Montero  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Logo Project 2

Poster Project